UGE and Next Magazine invite you to the biggest event of the summer: BIG GAY BRUNCH.
Join us for an afternoon of delicious food by NYC’s top gay chefs, UNLIMITED Bloody Mary’s, outdoor activities, and dancing. Oh and did we mention this is a POOL PARTY?
The Mercedes Club’s luxury outdoor pool area is NYC’s best kept secret… until now! Don’t miss the opportunity to gain access to one of the best outdoor pools in Manhattan.
A portion of proceeds will be benefitting The Trevor Project which provides crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to the LGBT community.
PARTICIPATING CHEFS INCLUDE:
Zac Young (Top Chef: Just Desserts, Pastry Chef at David Burke Kitchen)
Dave Martin (Top Chef Season One)
Elizabeth Falkner (Top Chef judge, Next Iron Chef)
Big Gay Ice Cream Guys (authors of upcoming Big Gay Ice Cream cookbook)
– Access to The Mercedes Club’s brand new luxury outdoor pool area.
– Amazing UNLIMITED brunch dishes prepared by top NYC gay and lesbian chefs.
– Bloody Mary bar with UNLIMITED Bloody Mary’s.
– Specialty cocktails.
– The always-entertaining Big Gay Ice Cream guys as the event MC’s.
– DJ spinning all afternoon.
– “The Narwhal Amateur Synchronized Swimming Contest.” Hosted by Acid Betty (Curious? Just wait…)
– Outdoor games and activities.
To attend you must purchase your tickets on www.undergroundeats.com. RSVP’ing to this event page does NOT guarentee entry.